Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

An oil reflecting one of the underworld aspects of Golden Crowned Hekate, sepulchral mother who reigns beneath the earth.

Myrrh essential oil, resinoid, and tears (Commiphora myrrha), kua myrrh resin (Commiphora abyssinica) from Phytognosis, styrax essential oil steam-distilled from sap wood and bark tissues (Liquidamber orientalis), cypress essential oil (Cupressus sempervirens), 10-year aged Sumatran patchouli essential oil and patchouli leaves from the TAL garden, frankincense essential oil and tears (Boswellia carteri), saffron (whole stigma, Crocus sativus), galbanum essential oil (Ferula galbaniflua), opoponax resin (Commiphora guidottii), flecks of silver, single-origin olive oil, and obsidian chips.

I haven't performed rituals with this yet, but energetically I find it to be rich and deep and unexpectedly cozy for an underworld ancestral tool.

Scent wise, it's predominantly deep musky patchouli and powdery myrrh. Dark and powerful and kinda sexy. I really like it and look forward to working with it.