Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This is an oil for true justice. Not the manipulations and cruel machinations of a despot or tyrant, but the justice found in equity and fair laws, civil rights and equality for all. This oil can be utilized to explore the abstract and divine concepts of justice, in works of true justice, and to help achieve justice in our communities, our countries – and globally. The Lawgiver is stabilizing, ordered, and benevolently civilized, deeply rooted in kindness and strength.

Black vegetal musk and champaca blossom (Magnolia x alba) with organic elderflower C02 extract (Sambucus nigra), organic marjoram leaves (Origanum majorana), organic goat’s rue (Galega officinalis), sweet marjoram essential oil (Origanum majorana), single-origin olive oil, organic buckthorn bark (Frangula alnus), organic cascara sagrada bark (Frangula purshiana), organic celandine (Chelidonium majus), wild-harvested hickory bark (Carya ovata), red jasper chips, sumac berries (Rhus typhina), and Mexican marigold blossoms (Tagetes erecta) and calendula blossoms (Calendula officinalis) harvested from the TAL garden.

So I had to use this at work yesterday because I had to make a decision, and I wanted to ensure that it was fair and informed.

This was very cool going on. I had already anointed myself with the TAL King Solomon, but this was like a cold  cape going on. 

I felt very empowered during the decision making process and feel like I made the right call.

This is not an oil you hopefully need to use often, but its definitely an invocation to a much more rational (strangely alien) place.