Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

The Un-dead Home of the King-Vampire Home & Linen Spray

Grave soil and mouldering leather, crumbling marble and tarnished gold, crushed incense resin ground to powder beneath a heavy boot.

Ah.  This is lovely and just what I was hoping for.  :)  It reminds me in some ways of Lich's Laboratory, but while the moss in that gave a damp, aquatic impression that did not agree with my tastes, this is very dry and soft.  Soft loam and dry, dusty incenses.  It smells positively desiccated yet somehow elegant and arcane.  It also reminds me of some of the mushroom blends, with it's pale, not quite woody spice.  Very glad to have this, and I will be spray it everywhere when I want to feel like I am in a well furnished and NOT dank vampire crypt.  :vamp:

This is very subtle, or at least more so than the other atmo sprays I've tried. The main note when wet is the dirt note, which is damp but soft. I don't get much incense until the drydown, when there's a mysterious sweetness left in the air. I want to say benzoin and/or a very muted frank? If I unscrew the cap and just sniff straight from the bottle I can smell the leather, but when I spray it on my throw blanket there's very little sillage. I wish there was more oomph because it is a beautiful scent in the bottle, one that I'd wear as a perfume (and it's nice sprayed on a wool sweater). It reminds me of the mushroom blends too, and definitely evocative of a vampire crypt.

Leather, roses, soil, and a whiff of incense. This smells like a mix of leather and roses to me, old leather, old roses, and dirt.