Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

The Mist was Spreading Home & Linen Spray

Ooooh, this one has oudh. The bad kind of oudh. This smells feral and musky, and not in the good ways. Honestly, I would use this for a DnD game, and when something horrible is lurching your way, spray a little of this, and see how your players retract in horror and go WTF IS THAT?

For me, I mainly get a very strong, foul sort of foggy oudh. Probably smells like London prior to 1890 (before indoor plumbing was a thing).

I get some oudh here, too, but it's not quite as bad as I feared. More wet dog than manure pile. I also get strong, soapy florals, so the mental image is more about washing a dog who rolled in something a bit whiffy than facing creeping evil. The florals become bitter over time as the ivy makes its presence known.

Oh this is not great. This is one of my first experiences with the "bad" oudh, and spritzing this around the room presents a strange combo. Heavy ozone & a dose of heavy oudh, combined with maybe a touch of something else I can't quite identify turn this into straight up choking baby wipes on me. It's chemically, slightly rancid, and terribly strong. Zankoku_zen has the right idea here, DND or halloween, something dreadful coming through the mist that you don't want to stick around long enough to see. It's absolutely not my thing, but if you're into oudh, or enjoy trying interesting scents, this might be the atmo for you!