Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Ring of Wolves Hair Gloss

Ochre fur bristling, a whiff of obsidian musk on a moonlit night, crushed pine needles, claws tearing through snow-dusted soil.

Based on the description, I thought this would be a lot 'darker' than it is. I do get the soil and the pine needles, perhaps even a whiff of snow, but there is also something bright and cheerful about it that is hard to describe.

It does have a nice forest-y quality, if you're into that type of scent; admittedly, this why I bought it. I am on a never-ending quest to smell like a wood nymph (or any other forest creature, really). This wasn't quite right for that particular endeavor, and not what I expected, but it is lovely nonetheless and I'm glad I decided to blind-bottle it!

Snowy, piney, fur. This one is a very gender-neutral, leaning masculine, and its great to see more of those hair glosses being offered. Dark, furry, piney.

I was gifted a sample of this, and without thinking "hey, maybe I should test this first," I spritzed my hair. I can't identify the scents, but it was one component I liked, and one I didn't. That night, my big fluffy cat approached me as I was lying in bed. She began sniffing my head, then started purring and kneading on my hair! So this scent is cat approved!