Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Pumpkin Spice Dragon’s Milk Hair Gloss

So, I am definitely amongst the group for whom Dragon's Milk will always in the top five of all time. I carry imps in my wallet, it's hands-down my go-to signature scent for comfort and adoration, regardless of time of year.

So to get a bottle of this hair gloss was a decision that took all of a millisecond to make. :lol:

As with all of the Lab's hair glosses, this one performs just as we all love- adding shine, reducing frizz (a big plus for me and my mixed-ancestry hair!) and generally making my hair more lovely.

So the scent is really what's at stake here and again, it does not disappoint. As the name implies, expect a mix of pumpkin *spice* (not pumpkin) along with the beloved DM. The spice comes on strong at fist but simmers down within a few minutes, making a slightly more gritty and rough-and-tumble sexy older brother to the sweet innocence of pure Dragon's Milk.

For me, nothing compares to the original, so while I will cherish this one bottle for all its worth, I won't hoard backups like I've done with the DM HG- but don't let that put you off: it's definitely worth a bottle as we smooth our way from a meandering late summer to a mild autumn. ❤️ 

Pumpkin Spice Dragon's Milk - this one leaked under the tape and into the box, so I got a good whiff of it. The Dragon's Milk is very muted. I sprayed it on my arm to be sure, and yeah, it's not what I expected. Reminds me more of Playful Cat atmo than Dragon's Milk or Pumpkin Spice! Will have to revisit after a few weeks.

Dragon’s Milk is one of my all time faves! That being said.. I’m not getting much Dragon’s Milk here.

Upon spraying, I smell plastic and pumpkin spice. Luckily the plastic scent doesn’t last long, and I’m left with pumpkin spice smelling hair.

It’s not bad... but I’m missing a key scent here. 

I love this hair gloss! The scent is gorgeous and lasts forever (at least a day and a half). On first spray I get spices with a little bit of sweetness. Then the Dragon's Milk comes out to play and I get a lovely blend of resin, spices and honey sweetness. It fades down to honey vanilla resin by bedtime. Good throw but not overwhelming, for the first few hours I feel like I'm in a personal cloud of spicy goodness.

Spices, cinnamon, and honeyed vanilla milk. This one is more like cinnamon + honey milk. It's softer than PS Rogue HG. Very comfy. If you love cinnamon or Dragon's Milk, give this a whirl.