Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The pale yellow of fading sunlight: white amber, lemon peel, verbena, broom flower, yellow mandarin, petitgrain, and neroli.

In the decant, I get a combo of lemon, verbena, and neroli -- super citrusy, borderline cleaning-product citrus (which I actually enjoy, but worth noting for those who are less into it). Once it's on, the amber amps up a lot and tones down the citrus enough to avoid any cleaning product associations. On drydown, this is still predominantly sunny citrus, but there's an odd sweetness to it -- I can't tell if it's the amber/citrus combo or the other notes. I keep going back and forth on whether it's overly sweet, but I'm currently landing on just enough.

So, overall, a sweet amber/citrus combo that's very evocative of bright yellow autumn trees before the cold really sets in. This has good wear length, and I could see it working in both warmer and cooler months. Definitely will keep using my decant.

Lemon, neroli, verbena, and a whiff of amber. This is a very bright citrusy scent on top of a cool amber base. It's yellow, sunny, and bright. Medium throw and wear length.

For fans of Lemon Scented Sticky Bat - its got that lemon in there, and its bright and fun, and yellow. 

Yellow! Each of the Fall of the Leaf blends is their color dialed to 11.

Super lemon. This turned to lemon Pledge on my friend, but I can kind of hang with it.

Lemon, lemon verbena, neroli, and something yellow and pulpy that might be yellow mandarin, though it makes me think of mango.

I think I'm getting a little broom flower, and I'm not drawn to that note, but I'm glad I got to sample this.

Wet: OH HELLO! Strong lemon and verbena. Need help waking up? Smell this! Fresh, clean, and citrus-y.

Dry: Super pretty lemon and verbena scent with a bit of amber in the background to add a little depth. It's like a golden lemon scent.

If you're a fan of bright, cheery citrus scents, this won't disappoint you. Potential bottle upgrade!

Very strongly neroli and lemon! This is a bright, fresh, clean citrussy scent. I can see where someone might find this a little like lemon cleaner because it's more towards tart/clean than sugary/gourmand.

Good lasting power for a citrus, I think maybe because of the verbena/neroli which tend to stick around a bit longer than the pure citrus fruit notes. A bit more soft ambery-resinous as it dries, but decent lasting power.

Lemon and neroli. The lemon is the more abrasive sort I associate with verbena. The neroli and petitgrain are present from the get go and get stronger with the dry down, giving the scent a strong plant edge to it. The lemon/verbena dominates a few hours after application again. Overall, a very yellow/plant smelling scent, living up to its name, but as someone who loves lemon and not neroli, this was just okay for me.

Bottle: Citrus mania, heavy on the lemon. It reminds me a bit of GOJO? (Not a bad thing imo, it's very nostalgic)
Wet: A bit sweeter from amber, still bright and cheery citrus.
Dry: Softened and sweetened lemon; very happy.
Overall: This is a super summery blend! Whenever I'm feeling a bit low, this helps to cheer me up. 

This is very pretty. It definitely evokes that right-after-golden-hour-fading sunlight. In the imp, its a very strong, cheerful citrus scent with an herbal edge. On my skin, this immediately softens. I think the amber helps it stay out of cleaning product territory and gives it a bit of sweetness. I don't get much throw from this and it doesn't last terribly long, but it is a lovely, soft, herbal citrus scent.