Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Good lord this one was a blast in the face sniffing it in the imp.   Scary strong.    The initial wet phase was equally "stay away".     It settled into a nice earthy loamy scent with an edge, and I wish it had lingered more than a half an hour.

In the imp this was slightly alarming, strong on the dust and a kind of vetiver char, but on my skin it immediately turned into machine oil and loam, well-behaved with not a trace of the vetiver to be found.Oddly pleasant on the skin, but not very strong. Then again dirt scents are usually weak on me.

There's something almost like anise in this.

Edited by patina

This one produced extreme and opposite reactions from my friend and me.

Her: Ahhh, that's really good.

Me: Ahhh! Ugh! Get it off! (runs to sink)

Me: It smells like chemical, tetanus-inducing rust chunks floating in old basement-leak water at the bottom of a bucket.

Her: I just like it.

😊

I swear this reminds me to Zombie Apocalypse - rusted metal, scorched earth. This is unfriendly, in a dystopian society sort of way. Aggressive. Great throw and wear length.

At first I thought it was Steampunk... but then again, I don't smell any leather.

Then I thought it was Dystopian... but that doesn't quite fit it either.

And then it came to me:  It's Dwemer.  Like a Dwemer ruin.  Old dust, rusted metal automatons, damp musty caverns, decaying wood. 

I want to spray it around my computer during gaming sessions, and simply experience it.  I like it.

Edited by rawgirl75