Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

In the bottle it smells sweet and clean, a soft sweetness like violet or peonies with hibts if greeness.

On my skin it's pretty similar, cleaner and maybe more green? Slightly sharp, less sweet very sophisticated. Hints of the end of Winter and the beginning of Spring.

Amazing. 

In the decant, I get mainly aquatic notes and greenery. Once on, the sage comes out more, adding a sharpness to the scent, but the overall impression is still a clean aquatic and grass scent. Unfortunately, after drydown, there's a vaguely plasticky undertone coming through. I suspect whatever's providing the grass note doesn't play well with my skin chemistry, as this also happened with Take a Knee (another grass scent that went semi-plastic on me). It's not a dealbreaker, but it is a bummer, as that early aquatic/grass/sage combo is fantastic. Not sure if I'm going to spring for a full bottle due to the skin chemistry issues, but do want to try out my decant in a scent locket.

This was beautiful, one of my favorites from the Weenies this year.

Clean, dewy-aquatic grass and white sage. White sage is a favorite note, and it was clear and present here. I got slightly more clean, rain-washed dew and sage than green grass. Fresh and cleansing.

This sort of blend usually vanishes quickly on my skin, so I was surprised when this one stuck around awhile. Cool. Bottle-worthy.

Green grass, touch of sage, and just fresh clean-ness. Honestly, this would hands down make some of the best laundry detergent ever. It smells like green grass and I swear tulips, and its just clean, and spring like. Love it. Medium throw and wear length.

Starts off as a very fresh rain-soaked grass scent. Almost juicy in its greenness. It's breezy. As it sits I get more of the sage, making a bit drier and herbal, but still dewy. This is will be my go-to when the grey of winter starts weighing on me too heavily. 

The description said wet grass, and it meant it.  Green, freshly-cut, lushly growing grass. This is a very summer-time smell.

In the Imp - Grass. Sweet, green, freshly-mowed grass with a hint of perfume-y fruitiness (and without the lawn mower exhaust scent that always accompanies mowing grass IRL).
Wet/freshly applied - Freshly cut wet grass, which gains a slightly drier tint from the sage as it starts to dry on my skin
Half-hour in - Cut grass, just beginning to dry in the sun, along with a bit of perfume-yness and a hint of something that does remind me of lawnmower exhaust now (but not in an unpleasant way at all - plus I suspect my brain might be subconsciously adding that note in because I am so strongly reminded of mowing the lawn by this scent). At this point it's less like mowing the lawn and more like raking the grass cutting up afterward. 

I swapped a bottle for this little delight and it was a gr8 swap!! This is exactly what I was hoping for: all sweet, dewy green green grass, supported by herbal clarifying white sage. The scent stays the same through dry down, but almost "opens up" like a spring lawn livens up as the sun rises, with sweet hints of little blossoms. I was surprised by how long this stuck around, but 7 hrs in and I was still finding the scent as I moved around.

A fairytale song of green dew-speckled grass and sage :joy: