Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Pine, balsam, and agarwood. Agarwood definitely smells like oudh to me. So wet, feral pine. Medium throw and wear length.

Wet and rich in forest looming for an unseen stalker. When it is first applied, there is a scent of a flora clad and wet wolf-life creature. The musk and wet cypress closely mingled with one another being mildly suppressed by a recent rain. 

As it dries, the pine, wood & balsam become more present. The feral musk still ligers, not as noticeable as when first applied but still there, still looming just out of reach. The balsam take more if the forefront to barely mask the musk. 

This is a soft forest scent that has a pleasant application of musk that isn’t overly potent. I love woodsy scents and this is a top ranker for me. So much so, that as much as I love Troll, this one is a closer replacement for it should it ever be made available year round.

I got a whiff of something quite awful initially, which is definitely the agarwood. It's almost like poudh; however, it dies down quickly to a nice woody smell, as agarwood tends to do. Then a sort of sweetness comes out. Balsam is very present, as is pine. Not a Christmas pine, but a the scent of a forest after rain.

There's a warmth to it. Probably the musk, which is likely where that sweet quality comes from. Like wearing a sweater on a lonely walk in the woods as it's getting dark out.

I tend to associate pine with winter, but this has a quality that would make it a nice fall scent as well, in my opinion. 

Overall, if you like woodsy, foresty scents, this is a very wearable one, provided you can get past the wet agarwood stage. I think I'll wear this an awful lot when the weather cools, but maybe I'll feel particularly foresty one night this spring.

Edited by artoria