Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Poudh. Sigh.

Animalic, fecal oudh and a whiff of leather. The oudh is so strong, I don't really get other notes. I'm in an office and smell like a stable floor, so I should likely wash this off.

His red poudh 🤢

A beautiful list of notes, and all I get is barnyard oudh. Black oudh is being a tricky beast these days; it's either glorious or garish. When it burns off, this turns into something very pretty and only vaguely animalic. However, I always kind of know where it started, you know? For what it's worth, my partner only smelled sweet, strong flowers. Very, very weird.

Leather, scary musky oudh, and a whiff of pine and frankincense. Take leather, give it to a wolf to drag through mud, stuff that isn't mud, a pine forest, mate on it, and then toss it back on your desk, with an evil grin. That's what this smells like. Not for the faint of heart. Hell, not even for the foolhardy. This is all that is life-death in all of its messy, inappropriate, gross glory, wrapped up in a particularly scary and feral overlay. Great throw and wear length of course.