Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A thundercrack of ozone and moist, salty fog. A flap of leathery wing, a cluster of bark-brown feathers, and skittering, chattering black musk.

Ozone and a brown musk that reminds me of mice, old rags, wainscotting, and dry oatmeal. It is not significantly salty to me but it does smell cold.

This is almost a dead ringer for the Scrooge's Apartment Atmosphere Spray I tried once.

I should mention that the musk is sweet on me in a weird and offputting kind of way.

Edited by patina

This was a salty mess on my skin, but lovely on my friend.

Her skin made this an ozone-heavy, salty night fog and soft leather, like a Noir detective in a leather duster wandering seaside streets at night.

Salty ozone, leather, and a whiff of dust. This smells like a Victorian gentleman's aftershave. Soft, dark, and slightly nefarious. Good throw and wear length.

Funky! Opens up with bright ozone alongside something dark and murky, maybe the leather or the feathers? It's almost grassy, earthy and wet—it reminds me of my lola's garden after a heavy rain. As it dries down further, something else comes into play, sharp and almost... chemical? Weirdly still reminds me of the province in the rain—actually, it almost kind of reminds me of my uncle burning the dead branches and leaves cleared out of the yard.

Weird, verging on almost unpleasant, but very interesting! Definitely fulfills the stormy-and-threatening promise from the description.