Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Ohmanohman....no disappointment here! Strong Haunted amber black musk mixed with warm fresh pumpkin and a bit of dark green vine. I didn't think Haunted could get sexier...I was wrong.  Its got this slightly dangerous lurking around in the dark outdoors sexy vibe now. Wholymolyyy...

Black musk, pumpkin vines, and a whiff of amber. This is mainly a black musk and green vines on me. Dangerous. Slithery. Low-key sexy. Actually, would be a great Halloween scent for anyone who is House Slytherin. Medium throw and wear length.

CEDAR! How is this a cedarbomb when Haunted by itself has so little cedar? It is a mystery that may remain unsolved forever. Perhaps the pumpkin spices are amping whatever cedar notes lurk in the background of Haunted, but just from smelling this blend, I wouldn't guess this had any pumpkin or pumpkin spice in it at all. 

In a cedar pews and incense mood? This is your jam. It's a pretty resin, and quite wearable. But I don't get fall or even truly Haunted out of this at all. Where is the black musk? The vines? The pumpkin pulp? The golden amber? The notes just aren't adding up in my head!

This ends up being a dark, slightly spiced black musk incense on me. I get a bit of dark vegetal greeness, but unfortunately no amber on me. It's a cool scent, but not really me. 

I typically avoid scents with black musk, as lighter musks agree with me more, but Haunted is one of the few scents in which the black musk just works with the golden amber on me.

Unfortunately, that's not the case with the pumpkin patch version, which I feel is stronger on the black musk than its GC counterpart. The golden amber is still present, but I feel like it isn't as prominent as it is in the GC. There's no obvious pumpkin pulp or pumpkin spice note to my nose, but I do get some of the green pumpkin vine note in the background, which isn't really my thing.

This would be good for someone looking for an unconventional pumpkin patch scent due to the lack of pumpkin spice or buttery pumpkin in this one (provided they really like black musk).

I love Haunted, and I'm also quite fond of Haunted Pumpkin Patch though I struggle to recognize Haunted in it.  There's a bit of spiciness I wasn't expecting, with a hint of pumpkin guts and some mature, woody vines and a lot of black musk.  The amber is a low warm tone behind it all.  I think of Haunted as autumnal anyway, and this bumps up the fall factor.