Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Well, duh, indeed. I love pumpkin spice, and I love Snake Oil, so this was the first sure thing I added to my Weenie order. 

In the bottle: 100% pumpkin spice, like I'm sniffing the jar out of the spice rack. 

On my skin:

Wet, it's still mostly dry pumpkin spice, with a little whiff of sharp patchouli that is fresh Snake Oil. As it dries, the fresh Snake Oil spiciness gets a little stronger, but it blends beautifully with the pumpkin spice note. Um. This is completely perfect. It's similar in quality to Saw Scaled Viper on me, but this is much softer and cozier. 

I don't like pumpkin spice in food, drink or fragrances.  I don't even like regular OG pumpkin pie.  Cinnamon is hard for me to pull off in perfume, because it tends to stomp out any other notes in the blend.  I do like the idea of a spicy Snake Oil, but this didn't have great odds of success for me.  I get all cinnamon and no Snake Oil, and it's like huffing cinnamon straight out of the spice jar and choking on it.  Dry, super spicy, tons of cinnamon.  All the cinnamon.  So, not exactly my style, but cinnamon lovers should definitely check this one out.  I'm keeping mine for the cute label anyhow, and maybe I can mix a tiny dab of it into something else, lol.

Pumpkin Spice Snake Oil - I have the 2017, and in the bottle this is going to be the same. Beautiful Snake Oil predominates the pumpkin spice, as it does in the 2017.  I will be putting this in my backups to live deliciously. I mean age deliciously.

Sniffing in the bottle, I don't get much pumpkin spice. A little bit...even the Snake Oil is on the light side. On my skin, the pumpkin spice comes out a bit more. It does remind me of Snakes in the Pumpkin Patch, but not as heavy. The Snake Oil is there, but is in the background. This, to me, is surprisingly light with low throw. It might become stronger with age as S.O. does, so I am hoping for that. But this is a great scent!!! A keeper!

Edited by Numanoid

ALL the spice. This is pumpkin spice (so cinnamon, clove, allspice) and it picks up the incense and spice in Snake Oil, and its a very dry heavily spiced Snake Oil. As it warms, you get a whiff of vanilla muskiness to all that intense dry Pumpkin spice. Medium throw and wear length.

This is delicious, though it went curiously doughy on my skin. It turned almost into a sticky cinnamon bun Snake Oil. It reminded me a little of the honeyed cinnamon of Don't Tell Me Heaven Is Under the Earth, which I love.

The Snake Oil was definitely there, slithering around, and I quite liked this combination. Probable bottle.

Extra spicy Snake Oil. It's almost cinnamon bun like but without the dough and icing. As it fades, it resembles a lighter than usual Snake Oil on me. Since I do not have a bottle of regular Snake Oil, I'm glad to have a bottle of this! I would definitely consider getting this if you love the spices of Snake Oil the most.