Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Candy green lollipop, sugar, and whiff of Snake Oil underneath. This reminds me to a green candy apple blowpop but without the bubblegum, and encased in the center is this whiff of Snake Oil instead. I mean, sure, you know that lollipop is the furthest thing from an apple, and yet you recognize it as such. Medium throw and wear length.

In the decant: A tart candy smell followed by something that smells like strawberry bubble gum. 

On my skin:

Wet, Snake Oil comes through almost immediately, and both candy notes recede to the edges. As it dries, however, the Snake Oil drifts backward again, and it's all tart candy lollipop, with just a wee bit of Snake Oil grounding. 

The true lolli candy note is where this one stays. I suspect my decant wants some aging to make the Snake Oil grow up. 

Wet: Oh man, this smells like a wax tart I used to burn YEARS ago! I agree with zz that the lollipop note here seems to be apple, but there's something almost a tiny bit tropical smelling here too. Apple with pineapple, maybe? I'm getting the tiniest amount of Snake Oil in the background.

Dry: Sweet, tropical candy and Snake Oil. YUM. I still think it's apple in here, maybe some pineapple, maybe some orange? Maybe it's just the candy note mixing with the Snake Oil that smells tropical to me? Who knows. Don't care. It's awesome. :P 

This WILL be upgraded to a big bottle.

(To those wondering, since I mentioned an apple note; this is nothing like Coral Snake.)

This smells like a tart lollipop over a base of Snake Oil. I am not sure exactly which flavor it is, though I agree that it is like a blowpop without the bubblegum. The lollipop component is far stronger than the Snake Oil, although the Snake Oil emerges more over time.

This is one of the best Dangernoodles that I have tested thus far, although I think I would prefer the lollipop without the snek. 

Snake Oil for me was only present in the wet stage, after it dried it was mostly a powdery cherry scent. It's really good, but I was expecting more Snake Oil from this. I'm sure the SO scent when fresh would have been stronger than my aged version, but I was still expecting more than what I got. Love the decant, but unsure about a bottle upgrade considering I can just layer similar scents with my original Snake Oil.

Would still recommend if you like a sweet cherry lollipop perfume, and hopefully Snake Oil shows up more on others than it did for me!

Basic idea: Lightly sweet, fruity, pink, resinous, earthy.

Notes I can pick out: Lollipop (sort of), bubblegum, and snake oil.

I figured this scent would be a sugar bomb, but I was wrong. The lollipop component here is really lovely. I don't usually go for lollipop notes because they're generally super sugary and tend to hog the spotlight, but this one is very different. It actually smells way more like a fruity drink to me rather than a lollipop. It's slightly tart and less sweet than any other lollipop note I've smelled and there's something light and almost aquatic about it. It smells like several flavors combined. If I had to guess, I'd say sour cherry-watermelon-kiwi, but I can't really tell. I'm very impressed with this note.  I also smell something like bubblegum, only not as sweet (maybe it's meant to be a blowpop?). The Snake Oil isn't as strong as the lollipop/bubblegum, but it's still very noticeable.

I really only wanted to try this because I'm on a mission to try all of the Dangernoodles, but I was pleasantly surprised. I don't really think it's my thing, but it's very pretty.