Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

In the bottle: It really does smell like syrupy sweet Snake Oil. More syrupy than Snake's Kiss, not as deep and rich as the honey of Womb Furie. This is very much high fructose corn syrup and Snake Oil. The candy corn is up front with Snake Oil fainter in the background. 

On my skin:

Wet, it's a shot of candy corn with a chaser of Snake Oil as it's drying. As it dries, the Snake Oil steadies and becomes more prominent, though it remains shot straight-through with a jolt of sugary candy corn. Eventually, the candy corn recedes significantly to become a Snake Oil tinged with candy sweetness. While I certainly don't mind this version of Snake Oil, I'm wondering if the balance will shift with age. 

This is so baller. Definitely candy corn or a similar high sugar candy (definitely a very pure sort of sugar) though, really smells a lot like candy corn.

Snake oil is equally strong to the candy corn bite (which is weird bc when I tested at will call, the candy note was stronger) and has the tings of sharpness fresh snake oil always has on me. However there is enough snake oilyness that makes it clear the vanilla and musk and spices are going to absolutely go famously with the candy corn note.

This sounds like a weird combination but is really sort of hypnotic. 

Sugar, vanilla, tinge of plastic, and Snake Oil. This one I get a ton of vanilla, sugar, and that candy corn note that is just ever so plastic. Very vanilla heavy. Very sugary. Medium throw and wear length.

Wet: Whatever the "candy corn" note is, it's coming off as brown sugar to me. Maybe even a little bit of.. butterscotch? All that, plus vanilla, and a little bit of Snake Oil. 

Dry: Okay. I understand the "candy corn" note now. What this smells like to me is melted candy corn; warm, a little bit sweet, sugary, with a hit of vanilla. All that, plus Snake Oil.

I actually think this is really nice, and may be a bottle upgrade!

Embrace the candy corn, folks!

Candy Corn Snake Oil is the most Snake Oil-y of this year's new Weenie Snake Oil variants. It's a much sweeter version of Snake Oil, with a ton of sweetness coiled up around the snek. I also get more vanilla from this Dangernoodle than the others, to go along with its sugar.

This is the snek for those that like Snake Oil, but would love it more if it were sweeter.

Smells like Robitussin in the bottle and musky burnt sugar when freshly applied, but the drydown reveals the eponymous Dangernoodle. It’s mostly candy corn to me. The Snake Oil is pretty faint, yet present enough to slightly tamp down its saccharine counterpart. 

Edited by Snuffleupagus

This one was light on the candy corn sadly and mostly light Snake Oil. I wanted more corniness lol 😝 The candy corn note is awesome just wish it was stronger. Let this one go, but sad about it because it had such a cute happy snake on it! 🐍