Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Lilith's First Concert

White tea leaf, white musk, whiff of lavender and Dorian. On wet, you get a big slap of lime, but then I get the white tea and white musk coming through, and then whiffs of lavender and Dorian to soften it up. This smells like a teenage girl's perfume. It's fun, excited, and fresh. Great throw and wear length.

The scent on me is dominate by Dorian and white musk, light bit of tea leaf and lime. I'm not smelling the lavender at all. More of a sophisticated cologne scent.

I was hoping this would be the lavender and lime scent that Envy wasn't on me, but alas, it is mostly lemony white tea and lime on my skin backed by some white musk and a bit of Dorian. I didn't really get the lavender, either. It's mostly a citrusy cologne type of scent on me. Not bad, but not really what I was hoping for.

Wet on my skin that “Day-Glo green lime” is EVERYTHING. As it dries down, however, this scent morphs first into a surprisingly soft floral, and then into something aquatic. Super strange, and not what I wanted.

Edited by Leopard403

Wet: LIME and lavender! The lime is tart, and you feel like you're about to get smacked in the face, but then it yells "SIKE!" and chills out.

Dry: This smells like tea with a touch of lime, and white musk. No Dorian, no lavender. 

It's not bad at all, but not what I was wanting.

This starts out a very nice, bright lime blend and I really enjoy this stage the most. On drydown the lime sticks around a bit but layers over mostly bits of Dorian. I think I prefer Dorian but enjoy the lime journey this goes on and this is a definite keeper!

Edit: actually, I think I like this better than Dorian! :heart:

Edited by RoseThornAndOak

A sweet herbal lavender tea! The lime is very faint on me, which is disappointing cause it was the note I was most looking forward to. Dorian is also quite faint, but so far in my testing of Dorian blends that isn't too surprising to me; I guess the other notes just overpower it. I like it, but I wanted more of those two notes.