Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Vampire Tween

Two years ago, we had Vampire Princess. Now we’ve got Vampire Tween: blood musk and lavender with bourbon vanilla, strawberry cotton candy, and buttercream.

Strawberry cotton candy, lavender, and blood musk. This one is a more musky-lavender with cotton candy on the dry down. Whiff of vanilla coming through. For those of you that like your musk sweet or your candy more grown up. Medium throw and wear length.

Honestly, this is a great Weenie blend.

sweet and tart and a little spicy. not quite ripe strawberries rolled in Fun Dip atop dollops of fluffy buttercream frosting with a cup of lavender tea nearby. glad i got a decant but won't be getting a bottle. it's very sweet and very busy

So it seems like my skin sort of eats this. But when I seem to get it’s a very delicate cotton candy and buttercream scent with what I suppose is blood musk (in the same vein as, but different than, red musk.) Red musk does not work on me well most of the time but this stays nicely tame under the sweeter elements. I can see a tinge is strawberry maybe, but strawberry is really faint if in there at all for me. I think the vanilla blends into the frosting. I am also not sure I get the lavender. It is quite nice though and I don’t personally find it busy on me like the previous poster. Nice enough to keep my partial, scratches a not quite foody itch. 

I get blood musk mixed with cotton candy. Smells a bit gothic and dark. I expected more strawberry and lavender. Somehow this blend smells to me hollow, as if the there's a void pushing away all notes. 

Wet: Blood musk (which smells pretty darn similar to red musk) and cotton candy.  Yum! 

Dry: A very sweet strawberry cotton candy and blood musk scent! If you've tried Kai Kai, it smells similar to that(on me), but with the sweetness amped up.

Since I have a bottle of Kai Kai already I won't grab a bottle of this, but I'll definitely keep my decant! 

Sweet goth strawberry! 
I’m getting the cotton candy and strawberry, all dressed up in blood musk. The drydown brings more of that frosting to the mix. 
I wish there was more lavender, but it’s probably my favorite strawberry to date.

Perfect for feeling extra girly, yet keeping that edge of darkness. 

wet / in the decant - strawberry koolaid? or cherry koolaid that separates into strawberry... 

in my ‘ditch,’ where i applied first, the sweetness spreads, mingles together, things out, has a metallic edge, and the lavender crops up in the middle and holds this close to the skin.

i am not looking at the notes but feel like i smell

a very subtle rose. 

this seems to not have crazy throw, and it’s surprisingly wearable for something seemingly so random.