Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

She Sauntered Vaguely Downwards

Sugary cotton candy, whiff of musk and pink pepper. This one is sort of a slightly more grown-up cotton candy blend in that there's other notes other than just sugar. But definitely for those that love their cotton candy and their red musk. Medium throw and wear length.

I am in love with this! When the lab combines red musk with anything sweet, magical things will happen. This is reminiscent of The Eldritch Dark and Blood Bath BO, though much less in your face and SSVD blends seamlessly with my skin. No single note stands out; never did I have a moment of “that smells like X note.” It’s a musky-sweet scent that isn’t identifiable as a perfume blend, but rather could legit just smell “like me” on my better days. XD It’s low- to medium throw on me—very intimate in that way—and it lasts foreeeeeeeeever.

Edited by Leopard403

So. Red musk very rarely works on me. It generally tends to stomp all over everything else in a blend with my skin chemistry. But I got this anyways, because GOOD OMENS, and because of the cotton candy.

Well... this, along with Crowley, are two scents that contain red musk that actually work on me! :eek: The red musk is present, but doesn't drown out the other notes. The cotton candy is distinct. The pink pepper lurks behind the other notes and seems to be the variety from High-Strung Daisies and Jiggery Pokery. I did not get the brimstone, but maybe it would be noticeable during a full day test. This is mostly a musky, sugary sort of scent.

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WORKS ON ME. :thud: I am going to give it a full day of wear before the Liliths depart to decide if I need to upgrade to a bottle (and to make sure that my initial test was not a fluke). :lol:

Edited by doomsday_disco

This started out as (and sometimes dips back into) cherry chapstick territory. Which is confusing because this dried  down way different at will call.

The red musk does behave and the brimstone is truly just a little poof, barely noticeable except this faint edge.

It does smell like either strawberry or cherry cotton candy but deepened by the musk and pepper into a more adult scent than strictly childish one.

Love it when it doesn’t go chapsticky.

Poof of brimstone in the bottle smells Like light incense to my nose. I didn’t buy this one because I was worried it would not have any gourmand leanings with the red musk since Kai Kai went straight up stomping red musk on me. However, with She sauntered the red musk is very well balanced with the gourmand notes. I can smell the cotton candy and pink pepper so clearly and the red musk just acts as a nice blender here, tying together the pepper and cotton candy and then a pleasant little poof of something smokey.

Wet: Oooo, more red musk and cotton candy! This seems to be a popular combination as of late. It doesn't actually smell like cotton candy to me, though; it's more like... red musk and  (cherry or strawberry) starburst. 

Dry: Still red musk and starburst! Yummy. Into it.

I really like this, but I'm not sure if I need a bottle since I already have Kai Kai (red musk and cotton candy).