Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

In the bottle: Golden amber mingles with the same lavender and patchouli from A Moment in Time!

On my skin: That gorgeous lavender note and the sugar cane are the first notes to leap out at me, warmed by the amber and patchouli. The golden amber and patchouli gain strength over time, but they never overtake the lavender. All of the notes are distinguishable throughout wear, and the scent is very relaxing.

I am running low on A Moment in Time and already ran out of Good Morning, London, so I was hoping this scent would be like a hybrid of those two. And it did NOT disappoint! Seriously, if you love A Moment in Time and can wear amber, you'll love this as well. I am so glad I grabbed a bottle of this, and I may need to grab another before it goes away! :wub2:

My Tiger is a sweet stunner.

Imagine a yin yang sphere, composed of lavender, not sharp in the slightest, and patchouli, so smooth never funky.

Now, wrap that sphere in a coating of thick cozy amber, glowing like a coal with its warmth.

Then, to top off the delicacy, roll the ball in bright crunchy sugar crystals. 

There you have it. A sleep blend to cuddle you softly. To remind you that everything is going to be alright. To satisfy that late night sweet tooth  :lol:

I love My Tiger. My little ones have been working on their growling and prowling skills lately, and it makes me so happy to have a blend that comes from another mother with a fierce little. 

It’s a blend that feels acceptable for a young one to wear, as well as a great wind-down scent for anyone who loves some sweetness. :heart:

Sugared patchouli, amber, and a whiff of lavender. I shouldn't love this as much, but I do. Ugh, it's mainly a sugared patchouli/amber blend, and a whiff of lavender. It's like Silkybat's younger, more golden, sweeter little sister. Good throw and wear length.

Whoa.  I love this.  Lavender, patchouli, Amber, and sweet sugar all blend together in the most beautiful way.  You can smell each one individually if you’re looking for them but overall so well blended and just gorgeous.  I don’t see this as a sleep scent, more of a you want to be happy and relaxed and smell heavenly in an everyday way sort of a scent.  Just my style.

This goes a bit masculine on me and I don't get much lavender, but that being said I really like it. Sweet patch reminds me a little of Badgers but the amber seems to ground it with zero powdery notes that I sometimes get from amber. Wish there was a lil more lavender in the front but overall, I think this one is a keeper. Warm and cozy, yet bold. Pretty strong throw, it's mellowed out considerably after 4 hours. I think it's a keeper. 

Oh beautiful! All notes are present and accounted for, but the patch is very soft and grounding to the sweetness of the sugary lavender and lovely golden amber. A very warm, comforting scent that just glows. I love it!

I wanted to love this, but it ends up being a masculine forward blend on me.  I get all the notes, but I think if the sugar cane came out more, this would be more wearable to me.  I'll give it a bit of time.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!

This is so beautiful...it reminded me instantly of some familiar perfume accords in french classic perfumery, but My Tiger is much more soothing and smooth. 

In the bottle i sense lavender right away and i thought to myself that it would be a lavender forward blend, but was i WRONG!

All the elements blend in so well in a way that makes it impossible to distinguish each note separately. It smells like a foodie for non-foodie lovers, something vaguely like chocolate, orange peel. My eyes just roll in rapture. The amber gives it a bit of zing here and there. 

Get My Tiger while it's still in stock! Thank me later ;) 

This is beautiful, smooth and golden. So very sophisticated--much more perfume-y than my usual loves from BPAL. Longevity is a bit lacking on me though, and it's not the type of scent I fall hard for. So I am both in awe of this scent and yet not too sad that I have only a decant. 

This is a very heavy amber scent on me, so much so that it almost drowns out the lavender. Patchouli was there in the initial stages, but has faded considerably along with the sugar cane. If the lavender was stronger, this could have been a bottle buy for me. And I don't hate amber by any means, it's just I adore lavender and I wish I could get more of it to show up. For a pure amber scent though, this is lovely! It just doesn't have much staying power as well. Hoping I can layer this well with some other scents in my collection, so I'll enjoy this partial decant while I can.

If you really love amber, you should give this a try if your skin chemistry is similar to mine. 

I can't believe I never bothered to review this one, I adore this scent! One of my bedtime faves. The amber and sugar cane combine on me to make this sticky sweetness that I love - almost like fig or something. It's gorgeous with the lavender and hint of patchouli. I often wonder if I should have got 2 bottles!

This is one of my favorite relaxing evening scents, though it's interesting enough that I would consider wearing it at other times. It has a slightly funky edge - maybe from the sugar cane? Whatever it is and the lavender help cut through the sweetness. I agree with other reviewers that there's something masculine/cologne-y that comes out in some whifs, but mostly it's pretty neutral, and I feel like I get all of the notes at least a little bit throughout wear.