Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Justice for Mary

Lemon verbena, neroli, orange water, and a whiff of rose water. This is a very citrus cologne scent. It's somewhat old-timey and nostalgic, but very clean and bracing. Perfect for any lady after doing her toilette. MONDO throw and wear length.

TRIX CEREAAAAL!

LOTS of lemon verbena in this. The rose and neroli waft really nicely, up close it's all sharp citrus, orangey-lime, and it does remind me of Trix (a delightful natural version). As it dries, the neroli and rose come through more. It's bright and cheery. I don't think I'd wear this much but would like this as a room scent, to banish stale air and mustiness.

Neroli and lemon verbena. As it wears, the rose water starts to come out. Pretty green and herbal in my opinion, though it sweetens with the rose water.

Probably the most neroli and orange blossom that I've run into yet.  It's sharp and bitter, and even a bit too much for this orange blossom lover. After a bit, I'm getting a lemony rose added to the mix and much more pleasant.  This will be lovely in the summer months, it's quite unique and refreshing.  Glad to have the dram.

Wet: Bitter citrus party, table of 1.

Dry: Trix or some unmarked hard yellow/orange candy from a crystal dish I've had at my grandmother's house as a kid.  L wrist is all citrus pith.  R wrist is more mellow and sweet.

Was digging through my boxen and finally trying this one!  Super nice for fans of non-sweet/herby citrus notes.  In the bottle:  A vigorous blast of neroli and verbena.  On, wet:  Something almost like fresh lemon rind joins the party; still a very citrus forward blend.  The lemon note when wet is very strong.  On drydown, a tiny bit of the orange blossom comes into play.  Alas, like many citrus-centric things on me, this doesn't last as long as I would like it to.  However, it IS super fresh and very office/party/crowd friendly.