Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

In Hel, We Feast On Sugar Packets

*squints* This sort of reminds me to the Isolde prototype. This smells like sugared white florals. Maybe magnolia? If you love florals, give this a whirl. It's very accessible, very pretty, and very spring-like. Great throw and wear length.

White floral in the bottle and on the wrist — the tuberose/gardenia mix I love so much. There’s a sugary note on top while it dries, which turns the floral a little shrill, but that smoothes out and softens once it’s dry. Almost no throw when it’s done, alas.

Very pretty — another in the line of Eternal Queen, Humanite, and Swans on the River.

This is a sweet white floral blend, but it is not as sugared as I had hoped it would be for something with sugar packets in its name.

Not enough sugar for this sugary floral lover, but if you love the Lab's white floral blends, give this a try.

I too found this to be relatively sugarless, which was a bummer. I could appreciate the effects of the sugar, though, because while those flowers went on with a high-pitched shriek, they mellowed much more quickly than usual.

Can’t tell exactly what the white florals are, though. I’d guess mostly gardenia; perhaps the smallest drops of Madonna lily or tuberose (because that tends to last a scarily long time on me and this blend faded early). Likely little to no muguet because I don’t get anything green. Definitely no white rose.

This is glorious. It's exactly what it says on the tin--white petals dipped in the sugar. The white petals are of the heady, waxy variety--like magnolia, tuberose, jasmine, maybe a hint of gardenia. With time they become more creamy and less overtly sugary, reminding me a lot of NAVA's Ghost Velvet blend. Gorgeous.

Wet: White florals, with... no sugar that I can detect. My best guess, as far as what the white florals are, would be lily and tuberose. 

Dry: Hm, still no sugar here; just a very delicate white floral scent. While not bad, it's not what I was looking for.

I was hoping for a white floral version of Hope and Faith with a bit of sugar, but this is pretty much a fuggin decent white floral. I can use this up for sure and I think it will layer well with grassy, snowy, or vanilla blends. I like it! 😃

Like many other reviewers, I was lured in by promises of sugar which were not to be found. However it was a intense experience.

I had to apply a bit, as initially i tested with a drop and it promptly disappeared. Really blossoms in warmer weather.

Initially, on application it was a green stemmy light rose, a flash of something vaguely violet-iris-wisteria then lily heady white floral. I smell maybe like a touch of opium or a hint of the 1980s Pert Plus green smell. Interesting, for lover of mysteriouso glam white florals (lily tuberose) and a touch of unplaceable green tangy clean under vibe on throughout. 

I don't like white floral and this is blowing up my face with a sneeze attack. Pleasant, big glam flower lady, nice soft powder finsih, did not go totally baby powder, but pretty gentle, drydown.

Edited by Supertrooper Omni