Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Candy, Chains, and Furball

Love this! Very unisex, imo.

In the bottle~soft chocolate scent, a bit woodsy. 

On the skin~Chocolate at first, with patchouli and a dash of peppercorn piercing through, warming up with almost a soft cedar scent.I love this scent!  Very late autumnal!

Dry Down~Chocolate now very faint....Krampus has lured in the child with sweets, but the sweets are gone! Now it is full on wood, patchouli, cedar, dark woods, a quick slap of peppercorn with his switch and into his bag we go!  

This bottle had little bits of cacao floating around in it, so shake it up! Freshly applied, this was almost all cacao with the slightest hint of patch.

As it dried, the cacao already started to fade and the patchouli kicked right up--I think the peppercorn must be backing it up because it's a bit of a dirty, spicy patch, kind of like the one in Goblin. Two hours later, it's mostly patchouli and peppercorn, a bit woodsy, definitely dirty.

Medium throw. I'm wearing this at work and it doesn't smell like the 60s, but it's definitely no wilting flower!

EDIT: 13 hours after application, this was mostly a soft, dirty patch with a hint of cacao. LOVE.

Edited by highgarden

Cacao, fur, and a whiff of patchouli. Honestly, this smells like it should be Baby Krampus. Slightly dusty, cacao and cozy fur. Good throw and wear length.

If Krampus is too much for you, give this a whirl. It's a softer, less in your face, Krampus.

This one is a patchouli party on me. The black patchouli dominates throughout wear, backed by a bit of black pepper and just a smear of cacao.

I really wish I had gotten more cacao from this one. Alas. :(