Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

All My Friends Are Turning Green

A pop-song-turned-requiem: honeyed honeybush and carnation blackened, slowed, and thickened by raspy aged patchouli, sweet clove, and opoponax.

Carnation, clove, honey and a sweet patchouli. This one is a sweetened carnation-clove blend with dollops of honey. Ugh, this is so good in the same vein that BPTP Red Rose is, but not roses and spicy honeyed carnations instead. Soft, cuddly, carnation. Good throw and wear length.

In the bottle: Honey and carnation with a touch of sweet clove. 

On my skin:

Wet, the patchouli and clove (in that order) are instantly stronger, though the honey and carnation remain detectable. As it dries, it's definitely honey, clovey carnation. On me, the carnation also has the quality of being... not blackened outright, but, like, closer to dried carnation and further from fresh carnation. It's still very nice, but it has a vibe that's more autumnal and less springlike.  

The throw is pretty solid on me, as is the wear length. Neither is outrageous, but they're both stronger and longer than average. 

Edited by torischroeder9

Sweet honeyed carnation, clove, and a hint of patchouli. There's not much more to be said except that it's wonderful! I love how the Lilith scents are gaining in their level of maturity as Lilith grows up.