Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This event exclusive perfume blend serves as a fundraiser benefiting Planned Parenthood, which currently has four health centers operating in the state.

Yessss! This is the prettiest peach chypre! I'm so happy. It's got all of the class and elegance of a fine woody chypre with a liberal dousing of fresh, juicy peach. The peach is realistic. Peach Chypre foreverr!! ❤️❤️ 

Peachy chypre. Slightly woody on the drydown. But if you were looking for a fresh, fruity chypre and like peach, give this a whirl. Worth it to support the cause. Medium throw and wear length.

My favorite peach-forward scent! On first application, it's a pop of juicy, golden peach, then the soft chypre notes start to come out immediately as it dries.

After it's dry, the soft mosses and woods ground the fresh peach, while it still remains a strong note, and it's complimented by subtle citrus. I can't claim to recognize all the notes of a typical chypre, but I think they turn a sweet fruity scent into something much more sophisticated and subtle. It's soft & fresh, but has great staying power on my skin, which tends to eat most lighter perfumes.

Definitely a lovely scent for a great cause!

I was really hopeful here, but I went full on dryer cloth for a few hours. It did mellow out to a lovely woody, fruity floral BUT it gave me that high-pitched headache first so unfortunately it's going to the swaps BUT it's for a worthy cause so I am 100% happy to have purchased it either way. 

Medium throw, pretty decent staying power. It's 4 hours post-application and I'm digging it now but I can't do that headache zone phase again! 

Of the two peach fundraiser scents, Peach Chypre is the one I prefer. I get the peach with the oakmoss and bergamot of the chypre the most (and I am beginning to think my skin likes to amp bergamot). And while Fae also has peach, oakmoss, and bergamot, I prefer Peach Chypre over that one, too. Just think of Le Coucher de La Mariee HG with peach instead of vanilla, and you've got Peach Chypre.

I'll be hanging on to my decant and pairing it with the above mentioned hair gloss. :) 

Edited by doomsday_disco

Wet: Some fresh peach but as soon as I apply I get bombarded with cherry notes and bergamot. I'm not too familiar with labdanum, but there is something resinous and musky in the background.
On: This is a pretty realistic bergamot on me with a faint hint of peach. The other notes give this a certain earthiness but not overly present. It gives it a tea vibe which I am enjoying.
Dry down: I'm left with a slightly fruity musk. I can't help but think this would go nicely blended with some oudh, which would help increase it's strength and wear length (it fades on me quite quickly, sadly). If I do end up trying some together, I will update this review.

Delighted to try a sniffy! Smells like peach incense, which is a somewhat odd combo to my nose: I like peach if it's blended with other fruit notes (Titania :yum: ), and I sometimes like incense, but I don't really like them together. I'm glad I got to try it, though, and it's for a great cause.