Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Marshmallow Peaches & Orange Blossom Sugar

Exactly what it says on the tin! Sweet, sugary marshmallow peaches with a hint of neroli. This is like a peachy, summery version of Stale Sugar-Crusted Marshmallow Chick.

Sweet, sweet peaches and marshmallow with a touch of orange blossom and neroli.  I'm a huge orange blossom fan and the marshmallows are nice in some blends, but the peach gave me pause.  Indeed, it is uber sweet on me, and peach dominant.  I like my peaches less sweet, but still, this blend holds promise.  I hope that the orange blossom and marshmallow become more stronger with time, and then it will be a beauty.  For now, this one goes in the cellar for next summer.

Marshmallow, sugar, and peaches with a whiff of orange blossom. Exactly as advertised. Foodie, sweet, peachy. Good throw and wear length.

I find it surprising that I haven't heard more about this one, especially knowing how fanatic some folks are about marshmallow and sugar scents. This was a recent etsy purchase. I love all the notes, except peach, which I am wary of.

ITB: The peach is dominant, and has an almost alcohol note to it. I find this concerning. I am not a fan of alcohol scents. A slightly floral fluffiness lies underneath. 

Skin: There's that boozy peach again! It fades almost immediately and the marshmallow and sugar come out. It's actually rather nice. Marshmallow and sugar dancing around a subtle orange blossom, with a hint of fresh fruit. This reminds me of a peachy orange Julius. Anyone else remember those?

This definitely reminds me of Stale Sugar Crusted Marshmallow Chick, a slightly more sophisticated version with the subtle fruit and florals. The initial peach of the bottle isn't something to be scared of, as it dissipates quickly. This is my favorite way to do a gourmand scent: light and fluffy, rather than chewy and heavy.