Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Pink Peach, Grapefruit, Yuzu, & Pink Musk

Fizzy pink grapefruit and (very) subtle peachy nectar sweetness. Super light and fresh, truly a very "pink" effervescent blend. As a pink grapefruit/peach/fruity/gourmand girl, I need a gallon drum of this now.

ETA: fade down is a nice gentle, sweet but not cloying, light skin musk reminiscent of Velvet Nudie. So far this scent is working on me from wet to dry! 

Edited by StinkyPinky

On me, it's almost equal parts citrus (grapefruit and yuzu) and peach. The peach rounds out the sharpness of the grapefruit. Very fruity and bright.

I can smell each component separately at different times in the sniff.  The pink peach is so cutesy and the pink grapefruit and yuzu are just playing on a swingset together. Refreshing and sweet and yes...pink as hell. My new favorite girly scent.

I can see why everyone loves this one. The yuzu and grapefruit are the most prominent, but then the peach comes through, and its a sweet grapefruit/peach blend, with a little musk underneath. It's fresh, fruity, and a crowd pleaser. Great throw and wear length.

I knew this one would be a win, and it did not disappoint. It is sweet peach kept in check by the the bright, tart grapefruit and yuzu. When the citrus calms down, the pink musk becomes more noticeable, making it a sweet, musky pink peach with a twist of citrus after several hours of wear. It's unabashedly pink, and I love it.

This is going to be wonderful during the summer months. :dance:

Starts out as a really pretty, juicy peach. Similar to those peach gummies you can find in Asian grocery stores. The peach chills a bit, and the yuzu slowly bubbles up. I don't get overwhelming citrus or musk. This clearly stays in the peach realm for me. What a great option for Spring!