Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Honeyed beeswax, whiffs of pink peppercorn and honeybush tea keep this from being all honey all the time. The honeybush tea has a slight herbal edge to it.

I was mostly interested in Dragon Snugs for the beeswax, honeybush, and pink pepper. But what I mostly get from it is the honey, backed by some honeybush, with the pink pepper becoming more noticeable after a few hours of wear. The beeswax isn't distinct to my nose. This keeps making me think of something, but I am not sure what. Maybe Lush's Honey I Washed the Kids soap, or the honey in Bears of Berlin?

This one is definitely one for the honey fans.

I usually ramp honey hard, but this one's not so bad. The peppercorn started quietly but got loud pretty fast (still during drydown). I get a bit of the beeswax throughout, but it's playing quietly in the corner.

8 out of 10.

In the imp this is a bold, sweet, almost juicy floral tea- though not quite sure what's giving that fruity quality. The rooibois is so true to life, a bit sweet and nutty. The honey and beeswax meld with it so beautifully, making a really rich warm scent that has earthier sweetness. The pink pepper is super floral to me in this blend, giving a vaguely rosy air to the blend.

The honey in this was lovely and warm on me, with the beeswax and tea helping to cut the sweetness. The pink peppercorn gives it a lovely spicy backnote, reminding me of the Lower Levels of the Pike Place Market.

Creamy, sweet honey is very strong, giving me a honeyed marshmallow impression. The tea, I think, is adding a crispness, breezy floral, and touch of herbal tea leaf.  It is mostly a sugary, creamy honey, though.