Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Voluminous splorts of vanilla mint with coconut butter and lemongrass with a hint of blueberry and tangerine.

Mint creme, light, sugary, and very minty. A very foodie mint scent. I'm smelling the barest hint of the lemongrass, but get none of the blueberry or tangerine. Overall, pretty and almost winter holiday like scent, but I wish it wasn't so dominated by mint.

Mint, coconut and tangerine in that order.  I like it at this point.  It dries down to a dusty coconut with a touch of mint.  I wish it had stayed the scent of when it's wet.

Coconut, lemongrass, and a whiff of mint and citrus. It reminds me to a more lemongrass Snow White, which is all cool coconut on me. Good throw and wear length.

Apocalyptic Dragonbarf smells like blueberry and tangerine over a vanilla mint base in the bottle, and that's what it smells like when applied, too, although the blueberry is more noticeable in the bottle than it is on me. The vanilla mint is the same vanilla and mint from the Lick It scents, so imagine Lick It overlayed with some tangerine and a bit of blueberry. It stays that way for a while, but eventually the coconut cream and lemongrass emerge, making it a coconut-y, lemon-y, tangerine-y scent over the vanilla mint base.

It smells nice, but I prefer the Lick It scents as they have no coconut cream or fruit notes involved, so I don't think I can justify keeping this when I know I'd reach for those over this one.

Based on the notes, I would never have picked this one up, so I'm glad I got a chance to try it at a meet n' sniff.  It's weird, and super morphy. 

In my first encounter it was minty minty sweet vanilla mintiness, then lemongrass, which decided to behave itself and was lovely.  Today it's blasting me with tangerine and blueberry, then smells oddly medicinal, and then the peppermint and lemongrass once more emerge.  This time, however, the lemongrass is going sour/swampy, as it is want to do on my skin.   Sigh.  🙄   I guess it's fitting that one never knows what to expect from dragon barf.  

To me, this is a whimsical aromatherapy blend more than a perfume.  I would wear this around the house when I want to focus or feel happy, not when I'm wanting to smell pretty or sexy.  But focusing and feeling happy are great, and I don't have a lot of blends that serve that purpose, so I'm happy to have this one.  :smile:  Hopefully, the lemongrass will behave itself for me more often than not.  

Edited by VetchVesper