Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A waving wet haze of blue and green: blackberry wine and soft oudh, cashmere woods, iris pallida, sea salt, and turquoise musk.

Wet down on me this is an artisanal grape soda but dry it settles into something more complex. I keep trying to figure it out. I forget about it and then get a whiff and it lifts me spirits. That in itself makes me want more of it. the dry dry down has that whisper of musk and cashmere close to the skin. I'm a wine and red fruit lover so I this needs to be in the rotation.

I picked up a lot more of the blackberry and wine notes mingled with a touch of sea salt and musk. It has a very soft aspect to it. I would consider this to be a very pleasant feminine fragrance that would be great for daily wear. 

In the imp this smells very fruity-musky, threatening to go artificial,  to me it smells like blueberry. On my skin it gets juicier and more realistic, and firmly blackberry. The woods and oudh come out and add a very soft depth, wrapped in a soft blue musk. Dry it is much the same, with a whiff of really pretty, iris. A beautiful nostalgic powdery floral. But the musk and blackberry wine keep this very fresh, not so much a old-fashioned powder scent. Stunning! Especially since iris can be so iffy on me. 

This one started out all blackberry, all the time. Given fruity scents tend not to agree with me, I was skeptical. Once I apply it, the oud blossoms -- it's not super indolic, but it's a recognizable, rich oud that gives the scent some complexity and counterbalances the blackberry. Surprisingly, I get very little of the iris and sea salt -- on me it's mainly blackberry and musk backed by soft oud and other woods. Surprisingly complex in comparison to the in-the-decant scent.