Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

STRAWBERRY MOON 2019

It's been a while since I got a shirt from the Lab but the graphic for this month's Strawberry Moon was too good to miss. I'm *really* glad I did! Since it's been literally years since my last Lab shirt, they have since changed the company they use for their women's baby-t style shirts, and the quality is GREAT. The shirts were well-made before, but I am one of those people for whom anything close to a standard tee is problematic: the fabric is usually too thick and therefore unbreathable for me, and the texture tends to require multiple washings to achieve anything *close* to comfy.

These news ones are SOOOOOOOOO soft!!! Like tissue-tee-level soft, but not transparent the ways tissues tees generally are. Also, they're incredible flattering in shape, especially as compared to ye standard boxy-shape of regular cotton-poly shirts. Lastly, they're longer, which is also a nice touch- some  of us aren't interested in shirts that inexplicably end right at where the pants (or skirts etc) begin.

And the graphic, of course, is GREAT, which was the whole reason I picked it out to begin with.

TOTAL win!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Seconding @VioletChaos on the greatness of both the images and  the shirts used for the current Lunacy collaborations with Dan Santat. Gotta catch 'em all! The Pink Moon & Strawberry Moon images are my faves so far. (Pink Moon looks like the artist used Teadaughter as the model, squee!)

Also very chuffed about the return of the Goblin Grab Barrels