Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Ok, feeling human again.

Damn cramps have finally subsided, and I'm almost myself. Of course I'm sickeningly behind on emails [as seems to be the usual case lately] but I'm going to do my best to get some out tonight, and then more when I get back tomorrow. I'm going to caffeine the hell out of myself tomorrow night, so everything should be answered by the time I pass out.

Here's hopin', right? =P

*pounce!* :P

Very glad you're feeling better. :D Good luck with the e-mails - I know it'll be a huge relief when that "stack of stuff to do" gets cut down a bit.

Glad to hear from you Beth. I was starting to worry about you when there was no sign of you around. Hang in there. Love ya!

Whew! Am very relieved to see you're back online, and gladto hear you're feeling better :P

Whee! Healthy Beth! :P I was very happy to see your post on BUST meaning you were still alive. I can't even begin to imagine the email hell your inbox must be, esp. with the USPS and CCNow crap finally dying down but still...

You jes tell us when things are back to normal so I can put in my third order. If I didn't have swaps and LUSH coming, I'd be shaking with withdrawls.

Now the only thing left to do is stay better *knock on wood*

*giggle* caffine...I should have sent your b'day pressie earlier! :P:

So happy to hear you're perking up a bit sweetheart!

*hugs*

One crisis ends another may begin...but I'll wait another week before I panic....

edited to say: poi poi!! don't want to jinx anything!! No crisis yet *manra mode on:all is well all is well*

& also I originally typed this post at work & was rushed so can now add lotsa these for ya!

:D :D

Edited by Gothabillywench

Who was it again who said: "There cannot be a crisis next week, my schedule is already full"? :P

I think it's well put.

-Milk

Yay for health pretty much returning to normal. Maybe everything else will turn to normal as well....

*crosses as many fingers as possible*

thats a relief!! glad to hear you're doing better!! take care!!

claire xxx :P

Glad you are feeling better Beth. Take it easy and don't stress your body too much, you need to allow yourself to recover. :D

I think most of us still have a few fingernails to chew........ :P

Now take good care of yourself. :D

Pam.

:P Glad you're feeling marginally better hun. Take care of yourself, and as much as I hate to say it, caffeine should be it's very own food group.

xx, me

Elizabeth Im so glad to hear your pain and discomfort is subsiding.

You must be head wrecked. I never realised you do a day job aswell as creating your scents????? :D

Im shocked ..really!!!!

Just sticking my tuppence worth in here now....

Have you ever been to a homeopath?

I am a firm believer in this. Its so gentle and great for all kinds of problems.

I bring my little boy (and myself)

We have had amazing results on a range of different things. My son calls our homeopath - The Wizard!!!!

I hope things keep on improving.

:P Sinéad

So pleased to hear that you are feeling better....take care!

lots of love

Rosie :P

XXX

Glad to hear that you're feeling better, Beth... I see the rest of the year looking up for *despite* the USPS! Muaahaaahhaa!

And about the caffiene, I always tell people that I don't bleed blood, I bleed Diet Coke... LOL Sad, but true... :P

I'm glad to hear things are so much better for you! I was going to send another email since I hadn't heard from you, but I'll wait another day...Big Hugs!

So glad you're feeling better I could kiss you!

:P

Glad you're up and about again, but please, feel free to stay abed for a few more days at least!

Hell and damnation!

Beth, I'm so sorry to hear that about this - but naturally glad you're feeling better!!

:P

Sending all kinds of hugs and niceness your way..

xxxx