Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Let mutual love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it. Remember those who are in prison, as though you were in prison with them; those who are being tortured, as though you yourselves were being tortured.

Sugar blossom, cinnamon bark, and tobacco absolute.

This is an interesting scent.  It's brighter than I expected, with the tobacco not making its presence obvious. "Sugar blossom":  I wasn't sure what to expect, but it's clean, sweet, with a touch of dry cinnamon.  It's not overtly floral or spicy.  I think this would make a good daytime scent;  it's not overwhelming or in your face.  I am not reacting to the cinnamon in this oil (I do sometimes).  I like it quite a bit, and am hoping it ages to something even better.  

Sugary white blossom, touch of cinnamon and tobacco. This reminds me to white florals with enough spice to keep it interesting. Sugary, cinnamony, delicate. Good throw and wear length.

Hebrews 13:1-3 is a happy, comforting scent, like getting baked goods in the mail while you're in prison.  Not that I have experience of that or know if it's even possible...  Anyway, it doesn't fall into any neat categories; gourmand is probably the closest, but the cinnamon is dusky, not spice-cabinet-like.  The tobacco stays in the background, and while I have no idea what a sugar blossom is, it didn't strike me as particularly floral.  I like this one and am curious to see what it ages into.  

SO sugary! Sniffing in the imp my guy said "watermelon candy" and I hate him for it because that's what I smell now too. It's a very bright sweet scent, I was expecting something darker and spicier. On my skin it's a sweet, white floral (not heady at all) with sweet, smooth tobacco underneath. If I sniff very deeply I get some dry cinnamon. So comforting, and so unexpected. I really love this.

Zankoku_zen touched on it being "delicate", but that's really the first thing I would put forward about this. It's a very close-to-skin scent. Frankly, it's so light, that's why I'm not keeping it, even though I enjoy the scent. And Roseus mentioned "watermelon candy", and now I see the comparison, too. Drydown helps with moving away from watermelon candy, though. To me, this lives in a weird gray space between sugary, spicy, and a touch of white floral, maybe nicotiana. It's hard to pinpoint anything in particular. I would wear this if I was going to church and I didn't want to offend anyone or overwhelm them in a small space.

Aged decant.  This blend highlights aspects of cinnamon & tobacco that I didn't know existed. The notes are super-subtle, so it's hard to describe.

In the decant: When I open up my decant, it has a brief moment of banana accord, which is very surprising. Sugary, "bright," and clean is the best description I can come up with.

In my locket (because it turns to dryer sheets and then vanishes on my skin):  The memory of cinnamon and sugar, sprinkled across some extremely fresh white blossoms that don't have a strong scent. "Flowers."

Glad I got to try it; not for me.

Edited by Teamama

Clean scent, slightly mint to my nose. Very slight scent,  not powerful so not much throw or staying power. Sweet cinnamon  spice