Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Ina Garten Davita

FORMULA FFSIS4: Brothel

This is lovely. I was afraid of the incenses and sandalwood but everything is kept in check here. 

Perfectly blended on dry down to become one cohesive scent that is equal measures slightly seductive and wholly comforting- exactly how a companion of Inara’s standard would keep where she lived and worked. This goes no where near churchy and is not dry- in fact it reads as rich and sort of sweet. While it is very nice on me, it could be intoxicating on the right woman. To me this reads as feminine.

Really pretty.  A snuggly incense blend with a hint of spice.  I almost get a touch of cinnamon in this, but perhaps its the dryness from the sandalwood I'm detecting.  This makes me think of Silk Road and Lace Phoenix from the anniversary scents.  The champaca, incense, and sandalwood are the most prominent on me, but they are subdued, and I think the tea is lending the fragrance its spicy melange.  Glad I grabbed a bottle.  

I am reconstructing these from my notes, because I tested them while I was decanting them.

Incense, spice, and sandalwood. This one was a spicy incense-sandalwood blend. Sort of like Silk Road? Yeah, that's what it made me think of. Medium throw and wear length.