Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Ina Garten Davita

FORMULA GSH21: Sweet Blob in Flower Patch

Strawberry cheesecake, milk chocolate ice cream, whiff of florals. Yup, this is ice-cream but it smells like strawberries, cheesecake, and chocolate milk. Too foodie and sweet for me. Good throw and wear length.

Smucker's strawberry jam with the strawberry overcooked and way too much sugar added in, with a hint of milk chocolate scented markers that's strong for about ten minutes and then it disappears.  I don't get an impression of cheesecake, ice cream or florals (a little breezy, cool, floral bluebonnet in the bottle, but none on my skin).  Sugary, artificial smelling strawberry jam.

Neapolitan ice cream with strawberry milk and jam :wub3:. This is heavily strawberry on me, I get a little chocolate and cheesecake too. I can't pick out the florals, this is really foodie. The strawberry jam is similar to the note in Rope Pulley, but as it starts to fade I am getting more of the strawberry milk.

It's really nice, but I was hoping to get the florals too since I don't have any perfumes with bluebonnet notes. If you don't care about the florals and are more interested in the foodie notes, it's divine. Especially if you love strawberry and jam. Only other downside is that it fades a little quick.