Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Ina Garten Davita

FORMULA GSH34: Popcorn

Shill, is that you? Because this smells like Shill. But extra butter? It's actually has a milky/creamy undertone, like when you get in premium butter.

But yes, if you've ever tried Shill, this is Shill but with better butter. But a lot of that better butter. Medium throw and wear length.

I'm confused by the buttered popcorn and comparisons to Shill, because my two bottles are nothing like Shill.  I wouldn't even guess that this is supposed to be popcorn if I was handed it without knowing the name.  My two bottles are super caramel-y, like a super-sweet, salted caramel with lots of brown sugar tones.  It's very cloying to me.   I am sad, because I wanted just pure, buttery, salty popcorn.  This is brown sugar overload, caramel and a hint of saltiness.

Edited by Little Bird

Amazing, delicious warm buttery popcorn! It actually smells closer to those tins you find around Xmas with the different kinds of popcorn. I don't get the cheese kind, but definitely buttery and touches of the caramel as it dries down. Very salty too.

Sadly, it fades a lot within 30 minutes. It's still there just faint. 

I feel like I keep saying this when I review a popcorn scent, but for real this one smells closest to the real thing. Even as it fades, it's close to the stale popcorn left behind on movie theater floors.