BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Ina Garten Davita

Spirit Fingers

What do we want?
TO GIVE THEM THE FINGER!

When do we want it?
OH MY GOD ALL THE FUCKING TIME??

A giant foam fuck you: cotton candy, red pepper, and clove bud.

This starts out smelling just like Red Hots candies, then dries down into a candied clove scent. More like clove-scented hard candies than clove cotton candy on my skin.

Spirit Fingers smells like spicy candy. I get more of the spicy clove than the red pepper on me, but this is one of those clove notes that has a cinnamon-y aspect to it. So yeah, cinnamon candy. I have to smell it up close to smell any sort of cotton candy fluff, but when I do, it kind of makes me think of the cotton candy note in Mouse Circus.

I have sensitive skin, and this didn't burn me at all, so it's not that intensely spiced, in case that has deterred anyone from trying it.

If anyone is wondering how this compares to Game Over, I think this has more sugar to it (maybe because Game Over has that cherry blossom note). I like them both and would have to death match the two to see which one I like more. I think this smells nice, but I don't think I need a bottle of this one.

Spicy candy, both very spicy and very sweet! I agree with all the previous reviews saying cinnamon candy, because that was my immediate association as well.

It's very sugary to my nose, and definitely gives a strong candy vibe.

As it dries, it stays sweet, but the cinnamon/red hots smell turns a bit more clove with warm woody spices.

Sweet clove candy. It goes away from overpowering candy, to a musky, pepper with clove. I'm pretty sure that's what pepper ends up doing on me. I can see warm, woody spices being a good descriptor for this.

ETA (trying 1.5 years later): This has aged nicely. It has less of a candy vibe to it now. While it's still sweet, the pepper adds a musky woodiness that stands out more. In waving it around, the pepper mimics carnation. This kinda feels like a geeky girl who wants to be like the bad girls who smoke clove cigarettes, but won't smoke cause they don't know how. *cough, cough* nothing I can personally relate to 😉 So, it ends up smelling like a smokeless version of clove cigarettes. I can see the clove cigarettes people disagreeing with me, though, so your mileage may vary. Oh, and I think I amp pepper.

Like clove, but not smoke? These Spirit Fingers are for you.

Edited by torikitty

Oh my goodness I love this so much. It starts out very spicy, and dries down to a pink cotton candy scent with just a hint of spice. I wish it lasted longer on me because it is absolutely delicious. I'm obsessed. I need to try this in a scent locket ASAP. If you like sweet, spicy smells definitely give this one a try.

Clove cotton candy with a touch of pepper. I got more pepper when it was wet, but as it dried it's faded into the background. Lasts pretty well for a cotton candy scent, as much as I love that note it can vary in wear time on me. Initially without looking at the notes, I thought there was some cinnamon in this.

This is a lovely scent. If you love cotton candy but want a twist, try this!  

It's very clovey candy, almost like cinnamon hots but sweeter, in the bottle. Wet, it softens a bit on the clove and then reads more bubblegummy to me than cotton candy, with clove. I don't really get the spiciness of the pepper like others (maybe it was all there in the beginning), but I still love this. I only get a few hours of wear from this but I have no problem slathering more on as I need to.