Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

MINTY MINTY MINTY. This one is one hell of a mint scent (I actually detect some eucalyptus I think),  but its a sweet minty altoid with hints of green apple. It's minty, fresh, and oh so cooling for the summer. Good throw and wear length.

Sugary mint candy. Not the after dinner mints, but rather a sugary, hard candy frosted with mint. I do not get apple at all. I do like that the amount of sugar takes the scent into candy territory and away from a more musky mint scent, but you still have to really like mint to like this scent (IMO).

This one reminds me of some of the softer, more sugary Lick Its.

A very sweet, creamy mint from wet to drydown. I don't get any apple at all, much less any sourness from green apple.

I've got a Lick It so I think I'm good; I like mint so I like the way this smells, I was just hoping for some strong apple!

If you are a fan of sugared mint, you definitely need to try Agreenex.

I saw a review on Reddit IMAM that mentioned it being kind of like the coating on a Tic Tac, and I think it is like that. There are only tiny traces of apple if you inhale really deeply during the first four hours of wear. After that, I get a bit more of it, but it's not really sour. This is mostly about the sugared mint. I agree with astrainel about this being like one of the softer Lick Its (like Lick It Softly), but it's doesn't have that vanilla, and it doesn't remind me of a candy cane.

So if you're team mint? Try this. If you are team apple? You will probably be wondering why it's a sugary mint party all of the time.

I really like this, and if I did not have two bottles of Lick It and various other mint scents in my collection already, I would be upgrading to a bottle without question. As it is, I will have to wait until I use up one of those bottles to justify doing so. But I feel like I will need more of this at some point in the future. :)

This goes on strong. Minty toothpaste and slushy snow. Reminds me of Mentos! I don't think I ever pick up the green apple. After this has had a while to settle on my skin, it definitely morphs. The mint moves to the background, and there's this woodiness that comes out. It's not overpowering, and kinda smells like pencil shavings and candy. This is actually kinda wearable at this point. I'd say this is good for someone looking for a snowy, Christmassy mint, without a lot of the other fluff.

Alright alright alright. 

I'm here to join everyone else in agreeing that this is a mint party, on me it's almost pure peppermint with a sugary base. 

In fact it reminds me very much so of a certain scent from a brand very much like Grath & Corpse Forge, I'd say specifically some sort of knotted holiday treat?

Anyhow, it's very that, christmas in a bottle of sorts, with the labs usual sugar note backing it up, I believe the same one used in Gobo and Gingerbread & Lavender sugar.

Now I love apple scents, so right away this was a slight disappointment, but it's still fairly nice! Just not in my usual array, I wish it had something to ground the sugared mint a bit more, but if you love sugary mint, this is a great scent for you, that you can buy year round!

I can't believe I accidentally ordered decants of this twice.😲  I can just see myself, "Oh this looks nice", and realized I already had a decant.  Anyhoo, this is sugary lemon upfront, but morphs into a clear musky scent with a touch of lemon.  I like it and am glad I have another decant coming.😂

A whollop of herbal mint with a lot of sugar. It reminds me of the mint from the whole foods mint shampoo which I really like. It's why I don't recoil from all the sugar, really. It is very much like tic tac coating. 

Settled in, the mint recedes slightly and becomes a bit woodsier. Once all the mint is gone what's left is ambergris similar to the kind used in Emperor's Throne. Woodsy, powdery. 

I thought that this would be like Snow, Glass, Apples, but I can't really pick out the apple in this blend and it's not as watery or clean smelling as SGA.  It's cool, soft peppermint with a dusting of sugar.  I agree that it could be in the family of Lick It blends.  Mint candy.  Dries down like powdery wintergreen gum on my skin over the hours.

In the very brief time I had this perfume (I knocked the whole dang thing over a week after I got it and the whole bottle spilled) it was a very sugared mint smell in the bottle and wet. Once it dried a little the apple showed up in the background. It had a faint throw but didn't disappear or anything. In fact the nightstand I spilled the bottle on still smells like Agreenex 5 days later 🙃 😂 even though I enjoyed it I probably won't purchase a replacement bottle for a while.