Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Ina Garten Davita

Pink Grapefruit and Pomelo

Full disclosure - I don't think I've ever smelled a real pomelo before, so uh. I can't speak to how authentic that note is!

Wet: WOO. That is some tart, vibrate grapefruit! I think if I ever need help waking up in the morning, I just need to take a whiff of this. (The same kind of scent "feeling" I get from Squirting Shoggoth, only that is yuzu and pear!) 

Dry: Basically a chilled-out version of the wet stage. Is it still a bright, zesty grapefruit scent? Yes, yes it is. It just doesn't go straight up my nostrils anymore. :cheer: 

I can see myself slathering this scent all dang summer. (Unless I'm too busy slathering Drag on a Slime still.)

Bright grapefruit. Smells like grapefruit juice with a healthy amount of orange juice mixed it. Very bright and on the sweet side on me. As a citrus lover, I'm really enjoying this one.

Very realistic pink grapefruit, there's even the pith scent to this!  Fast fade, on me anyways.

Edited by milo

This is my favorite Duet that I have tried thus far.

Tart and bright really is the best way to describe it. You've got the Lab's wonderful pink grapefruit backed by the pomelo (which I've never tried before, but I melted a pomelo wax tart before this arrived to train my nose on the note :lol: ). The pink grapefruit is the dominant note, but the pomelo gains strength over time.

This scent is rather short-lived on my wrists, but I could still smell it in the crooks of my elbows and on my shirt throughout the day when I wore this.

This is the first duet that I think is great on its own, and I am so happy that I blind bottled this one! :wub2:

Realistic sweet fresh red grapefruit in the bottle and on the wrist. This becomes more like a grapefruit juice cocktail as it dries, becoming less like the fruit and more perfumy. Super pretty, just not the hyperrealism of the opening. Gorgeous!