Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Ina Garten Davita

Midwest Morning After Magical Wig Spray

Everything you just did was totally normal, and your family’s not going to find out. Cover up a thousand nighttime sins with the veneer of perfect innocence: virginal cream soda, with extra cream.

This really does smell like an extra creamy cream soda. It's not artificial or overpowering, and the emphasis is very much on the cream part rather than a fizzy soda. I think it fits the Jaymes Mansfield character well.

I haven't sprayed it on a wig yet, but I'm probably just going to use it as an atmosphere spray with the exception of my one wig that I wear when I cosplay as the Thirteenth Doctor. (She probably wouldn't mind smelling like cream soda, so this will work well for that wig!)

The scent is very true to the description: cream soda with extra cream (but without the fizziness of soda)! I have been using it as an atmosphere spray, and I've sprayed it around my apartment and in my cube at work. It's a wonderful, inoffensive creamy vanilla scent, and I am very happy to have a bottle. :heart:

Very, very creamy, to the point where I think I'm smelling vanilla ice cream and not a cream soda at all! Also incredibly potent: I sprayed it in my kitchen to help deal with some funk, and just...stick to one spritz. Because when you spray more than that, it's less vanilla ice cream and more pastry shop, and while it's nice at first, it will stay for DAYS. 

Creamy vanilla and sugary fizz. This definitely a sugary vanilla, but after about an hour or so, it's more creamy than vanilla or fizzy. Great if you want to add some vanilla sugar cream to any of your other hair glosses.