Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Belladonnastrap

Pink Amber and Peony

Peony is far and away my favorite flower scent. The amber adds depth, making it beautiful and rich without being heavy. Overalll this is just a perfectly balanced scent. Straight to my top ten and very, very glad I got more than one bottle.

This has shot up to my top ten, like the previous reviewer. It is a vivid pink scent, with a lot of texture to it. There is something reminiscent to Sweetarts candies, but it's not a gourmand or candy-like scent. Sweetarts if they were somehow more botanical and fancy. The peony and amber notes complement and balance each other perfectly. I can't stop sniffing my wrist.

This smells more "pink" to me than this year's Pink Moon did. 

Edited by abejita

In the bottle: Pink, bright, fresh, and a little perfume-y.

On me, the pink amber combines with the bright peony to create a very youthful, sparkly, feminine scent. I agree with abejita about there being something candy-like to this, although it's not sugary or a gourmand at all. It's also VERY PINK, and it just gets smoother and more lovely over time.

I grabbed this because I hadn't tried anything with pink amber, and I really enjoy The Dormouse with its peony note. And this duet did not disappoint! I am so glad I grabbed a bottle. :D

Vivid pink peony doused in amber. There's something candy-like on it, very pink, and it smooths out as if the peony was dissolving into the amber. Medium throw and wear length.

In the imp: Yep, this right here is the smell of the color pink. A bright, sparkly, fun floral, it brings to mind ruffled sundresses and picnics in the park. It's lighthearted and carefree. I don't think I've ever smelled pink amber before, but I like it!

Wet: WYSIWYG. Amber and peony, yup. It's still very light, bright, and sparkling. The floral note is almost fruity, but not quite. There's energy and zing to this scent, but it's not at all citrusy.

Dry: Pretty linear - soft, pretty amber and florals all the way down. It gets quieter and mellower over time, but no less pretty. A simple, lovely scent.

Peony is not really my jam, but amber loves me and I couldn't resist 'pink amber', which I have never tried.  First out of the mailbox, strong and screeching, so I put it away for a couple of weeks.  Tried it on this morning, and I couldn't remember what I put on, so I had to check😂. Very rich, but floral 'pink' amber with a touch of peony.  If you like scents like High Strung Daisies, or other 'pink' blends, you would like this.  Very nice, and glad that I have the decant.

I generally really love Peony and while I don't know Pink Amber, I do generally love Amber.

I agree with others that this has a very pink feel, and maybe even a little candy-like. For me it smells a bit like fancy soap. Soft, floral, pink.