Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Failmingo

New SOCKS & LOCKETS, Plus FLOWER MOON and a new category: DUETS

BAM! We just released a mini-update running the gamut from perfumes to jewelry to apparel.  I've condensed everything here for easier browsing. But I'll go ahead and include the scent descriptions below!

FLOWER MOON

(As before, Dan Santat's label art is also available as a tee shirt!)

The apex of the year’s fertility, the reawakening of the sexuality of the Earth and her inhabitants. This full moon celebrates both the fecundity of the creatures and flora of this world and the vibrancy, rejuvenation and life-affirming energy of Spring. Flower Moon embodies the unrestrained bliss, energy and color of the season: wisteria, frangipani, tuberose, ylang ylang, double sugar narcissus, white sage, and a mix of California wildflowers – all gleaming gold with a thick sheen of honey.

++ DUETS

Introducing Duets: simple two-note perfumes. I had been looking for ways to unwind this past winter, so I created these two-note combinations as part of my relaxation process. It felt in many ways like humming a tuneless lullaby to myself, and much like a scented meditation. The result is a small series of gently entwined scents, an olfactory pas de deux.

These perfumes are ideal for layering, or can be worn alone. Duets will be appearing and disappearing here and there with the Lunacies throughout 2019.

Illustrations by Harry Clarke.

👯 BLACK PEPPER AND SANDALWOOD

👯 PALO SANTO AND FRANKINCENSE

👯 PATCHOULI AND VETIVER

👯 PINK AMBER AND PEONY

Sign in to follow this