Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The apex of the year’s fertility, the reawakening of the sexuality of the Earth and her inhabitants. This full moon celebrates both the fecundity of the creatures and flora of this world and the vibrancy, rejuvenation and life-affirming energy of Spring. Flower Moon embodies the unrestrained bliss, energy and color of the season: wisteria, frangipani, tuberose, ylang ylang, double sugar narcissus, white sage, and a mix of California wildflowers – all gleaming gold with a thick sheen of honey.

Got this fresh from the mailbox this morning, but so far, it's a win.  Most definitely a floral, but one I'm happy to have in my collection, even though pure florals aren't usually my thing.  When first applied, I get something akin to the Ars Moreindi florals.  A complex, and slightly nose tickling bouquet where the notes run together creating something more than the sum of their parts, but Flower Moon is brighter and more Springy than it's funereal counterparts - less stuffy and formal. There is a sugared aspect that also makes this seem youthful and sunny, and something warm and golden holding it all together and giving the fragrance a bit of non-floral depth.  I'm not sure if it's the honey or something unnamed.  Wisteria can go sharp and soapy on me, but here, it seems balanced by the other notes.  The nose tickling bit of the fragrance thankfully departs after a few minutes leaving me with a sugary bouquet.  

Flower Moon  has the same sort of feel to me as Qui Aime Bien Châtie Bien, though the scent is quite different.  Unabashedly floral, feminine , and youthful without being immature.  So far, it's lasted four hours on me and is still going.

Shove a handful of wildflowers in your face, inhale the pollen, have your eyes water and there you have it. It has that bright fresh green from freshly cut flowers, a swirl of several different flowers but I can catch whiffs of both the wisteria and the narcissus, and yeah, if you're looking for a floral bouquet, look no further. Good throw and wear length.

I'm not sure why I picked this one up, not a fan of wisteria, but I do like some of these notes, like tuberose, sage and narcissus.  Ends up being a strong, white floral on me, a bit screeching.  It's my own fault, but if you like these kind of florals, I'm sure you'll love this!

I’m not really drawn to floral perfumes, unless it’s focused on a single flower, but I got this as a frimp, and today is a warm golden day.

Pleasant surprise, this is a bouquet of soft feminine flowers, sweetened delicately. It doesn’t go soapy in the slightest. A bit of powder. 
Yes, pollen-faced joy wells up inside of me. I’m transported to a meadow in summer, a gentle breeze picks me up and dances me across the tops of every flowers bursting open in bloom. Maybe I’m a bee, maybe I’m a fairy. Everything is bright and soft and ethereal. The sun shines in my eyes, and then I’m back in my body, aroused to blushing and contentedly sighing at the window. 

Definitely keeping my decant. 

Update: the wear length on this beauty is huge compared to most on my skin, and it has acquired a chewiness that is delicious. I watered the garden with my arm glued to my nose. 

Edited by artisjok