Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Ina Garten Davita

Three Rounds, One Fall, No Submission

Beatific gardenia, virtuous lemon flower, and sacred frankincense clashing with infernal musk,

a burst of sulphur, and a little bit of hellfire.

I am basically amping up the lemon flower, with a whiff of frankincense, and a touch of musk. The gardenia on me is MIA. Gloriously beautiful white scent with just enough frankincense and musk to keep it interesting. Medium throw and wear length.

It's a beautiful soft white musk, like a gentle white soap bar foam. The frank lurks around the edges and grounds the olfactory experience. Nothing infernal or diabolical about it.

Three Rounds is primarily gardenia on me, brightened by the lemon flower (and probably frankincense) and musk-touched. 
I wish the frankincense was a lot stronger, and maybe getting some of that hellfire would be interesting, but it’s a enough pretty floral. Gardenia-lovers should give it a try.
I’m also missing the infernal & diabolical parts, but maybe it’s got a sly way on enticing one to the dark side...

I love a gardenia scent, so I have nothing but praise for this.  Heaping florals tempered with a string of frankincense.  This is one I call on when I know I will need aromatherapy throughout the day, something beautiful to guide me.  Those looking for those sulfur notes should be going elsewhere; I think that part of the description is frankly decorative.

A soapy, creamy white floral musk paired with the vaporous ghost of a charcoal briquette ; the soft scent of summer’s wilting gardenia blossoms against the vast and vaulted cloudless, cerulean cathedral of an August afternoon sky, while you wait for the hurricane to hit. A moment’s glimpse of an endless heaven…before all hell breaks loose.