Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Wet: Oh! The lemon peel is the first thing that hits my nose. "Effervescent" is a perfect description so far. Lemon peel hit me first, followed by the white musk and a little bit of the vanilla incense. I can't smell any of the bergamot.

Dry: The vanilla incense and white musk seem to have taken over. There's a little bit of the lemon peel popping out, and I still don't smell any bergamot.

I like this, but I wish the lemon peel note was stronger. I think my decant may be enough.

Vanilla incense and white musk. Effervescent, but the vanilla incense drags is down. Medium throw and wear length.

Sister Mary Loquacious starts off with this really lovely lemon vanilla incense. There's a burst of lemon peel, making me think of lemon candy, but it quickly calms down, as the white musk and bergamot join in and smooth things over. It ends up being a light vanilla incense infused with white musk and touches of bergamot and lemon.

This one had a lot of promise in the beginning, and while it's nice, I wish the citrus notes lasted longer and that the scent as a whole were stronger on me.

A sweet, airy scent. I definitely get vanilla, not so much the incense part, and it's a very sweet, airy vanilla, without being light, if that makes sense. I get more bergamot than lemon, but it's definitely citrus. Overall, a sweet and well rounded blend of vanilla and bergamot.

Lemon, vanilla, and a very fruity pebbles smelling bergamot. Pleasant and sour-sweet, but this had very low throw and wear time on me.

This briefly went into a pretty, soft, vanilla musk on me, similar to Antique/Vanilla Lace. Then the white musk went to soap, tramping on the pretty bits of lace. I smell clean at least, lol but was hoping for a bit more complexity. I'll age it, but will probably be reaching for Vanilla Lace more often.  

There’s a scent, or the dreamy memory of a scent, that I really love and I feel like I may have mentioned it before. A sort of plastic-y, vanilla scent, like maybe if you buried your nose in your 1980’s Strawberry Shortcake doll’s synthetic hair and just huffed that strangely pretty childhood fragrance for a moment or two.  Imagine if you crossed that memory with a pocketful of lemon candies and a wisp of Antique Lace. Now that I think about it, if you’re bummed that Antique Lace is no longer available, I think Sister Mary Loquacious has got a similar feel and would make a lovely substitute.