Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  

Spicy, peppery  clove musk. This one was less peppery than I expected. It's mainly a more spicy clove musk. Medium throw and wear length.

Beelzebub is strong on the pepper and clove. It's very spicy and warms the skin, but it doesn't burn at all, fortunately. The "bloody" part of the musk is not red musk, so if that note is worrisome, you need not worry about it here. The spices are the star of the show throughout wear on me, but the musk does become more noticeable with time.

Beelzebub is a lot more pleasant than I thought it would be (I mainly wanted to try it because of the clove note, but I was afraid of the peppers and the possibility of red musk). I don't see myself reaching for this one, though, as I rarely reach for spice-heavy scents (it's too hot most of the year!), but if you are a spice lover, you should definitely give this one a try. :)

Clove, white pepper, a smidge of sulfuric musk. Truly badass and would recommend for those who love clove. This has a very intense and awakening effect on me. As it dries, it gets a bit more musky and more smooth. I would wear this dancing around a bonfire or while hexing tRuMp. 😁