Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Will they or won’t they? Or did they already?? How thrilling to live in a world where femme-phobic stereotypes are being challenged and it’s no longer taboo for queens to hook up with each other.

The scent of two drag queens in love: Red musk and cotton candy.

Yeeep, that's red musk all right. Red musk is a note that is iffy on me at best, so please bear that in mind. 

As I wear it, the musk develops almost a floral note with a rather earthen undertone. I was hoping for more cotton candy, but for me the red musk just stomps all over everything. I knew it was a gamble, and alas it did not pay off. At least it never turned into peanut butter, as red musk sometimes can on me. 

This is precisely as spectacular as I thought it would be - sugar coated, velvety, luscious red musk :luv2: Sweet, earthy, and a hint peppery. Very reminiscent of Dragon's Milk actually! Yeah, basically Dragon's Milk's sexy older sister. New favorite.

Kai Kai is musky cotton candy! Red musk is easily my favorite note, but I don't think those who have a tenuous relationship with it need fear. I find the blend to be mostly cotton candy and almost creamy. It reminds me a bit of Snake Oil, Love's Philosophy, and Dragon's Milk.  If you enjoy foodie scents, I am sure you will enjoy Kai Kai. 

Wet: Sugary sweet red musk! The sweet note isn't really identifying as "cotton candy" to me yet, but there's a distinct sugary-ness to the blend.

Dry: YES. This stayed almost spot-on to the wet stage, but the throw is just a little weaker(which is generally expected).

If you're a lover of red musk and looking for something a little different, I think you'd enjoy this!

Musky cotton candy, which on various occasions I get a very whiff top note of coconut - which I sometimes get with red musk. But yeah, sweet musky. Exactly as advertised. Medium throw and wear length.

i am not super familiar with musk, but i have been wanting to try this one for a long time and ended up receiving it in a swap! 

it’s VERY heavy on the red musk part, which reads a lot like Snake Oil to me, and the cotton candy part comes out a couple hours into wear. 

i don’t know that this is one i’d wear much, but i’m glad i got to try it and i absolutely LOVE the label on the bottle!