Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Ina Garten Davita

The Standing Stone at Pendle Hill Atmosphere Spray

A sorrowful moon casts shadows through the boughs of an ancient oak.

Scattered fir needles sinking into pools of blood, human and inhuman.

Boot-crushed grass, salt air tinged with incense, and fire-ravaged cedar wood.

Herbal, but more on the mint side. Salt air and a bit of wood. I don't pick up any incense or fire, which I'm happy about. This smells a lot more fresh and clean than the description lets you imagine. It reminds me of camping in a wood cabin in the summer, with some lightly salty and herbal spray available afterwards. The description is more grave than the actual spray. It's nice, we're happy to have it. It's definitely not feminine, either, definitely leans more unisex. If some dudes wanted something fresh for their place, this is a great alternative.

I smell crushed grass, fir needles, and the salt-and-incense-filled air. I agree with torikitty: this is much lighter than the description would leave one to believe! The salty air note ends up being the most prominent note after this has been sprayed on something for a while, and it's a nice, salty, green scent.

This will join the 4ml sprayers I have at my desk at work. It's a fresh scent that will be great for pretending you're outside, in a place where there's grass and trees, and the sea is not far away. :)

Salt air, blood, grass, cedar, and a whiff of fir. This smells like a battlefield. Or like something you summoned from a demonic pit. Either way, super atmospheric for Halloween or whenever you need to scare the living daylights out of someone. Or convince them your house is haunted.