Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Banana, but glamorous and mysterious, I guess? – banana with wild fig, sweet vetiver, myrrh, cassis, and a swoosh of incense.

Right on, it smells like a strong banana single note.  It quickly calms down, and the myrrh and incense start to peek out.  It turns into a banana incense that I never knew I needed so badly!

This will be a full bottle purchase!

It starts with banana runts (kind of chemistry lab exaggerated banana) but that goes away in two minutes. It becomes myrrh and nag champa  with cassis adding a lightness. 

I like this one! Nag Champa is not my favorite note but it seems to be behaving itself here. 

Edited by Myrrha

This is initially banana nail polish remover like whoa.  Like the other reviewers, that went away on me very quickly (unlike with Sloth) and left a soft, slightly powdery and sweet myrrh, incense (heavy on the nag champa), and very light fig.  I bet this would be a good ager.  

Epically banana liquer dries down to a fig, myrrh and incense blend with a whiff of banana. Good throw and wear length.

The whiff from the decant is all banana candy, yet on the skin it’s actually really yummy combined with all the heavier notes. As it fades away, I kind of miss it’s presence. There’s vetiver and myrrh and the lab’s typical incense note (nag champa?). Luckily, the fig is also present, bringing some needed sweetness to the otherwise dry blend.

I somehow love banana combined with resins/woods (A Stroll through the Quarter isso good!), and am slightly sad that it fades quickly. I’m equally glad the fig is present, because I’ve been on a fig kick recently. I’ll be enjoying my decant.