Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
samanare

Scent Boom

A clamorous cacophony of obstreperous, rowdy smells: blood orange, lemon peel, sugar syrup, tangerine, pink peppercorn, tuberose, mango, melon, white tea, and gunpowder detonated by napalm accord and a bombastic, fiery scarlet musk.

On me, it's a mix of fruits that leans more citrus (orange citrus, I don't smell lemon on me). I can smell the tuberose and the white tea in the background, giving the scent a more floral edge to it. I do not get any of the bomb part of the scent, just orange, mix of other fruits, and some mild florals.

This one is a pleasant, sweet citrus floral. I don't find it clamorous, it's pretty and tame. Very feminine. Low throw for me.

In a word: tropical. I get a lot of mango and citrus. if you're worried about the napalm/gunpowder thing, dont worry - I think all the fruits drown it out.

Wet: Oh! I like this! I'm getting mostly sweet fruits here(with lemon being the strongest; I can smell the mango and tangerine as well), with a little bit of white tea as well. 

Dry: My skin has almost completely eaten this; what remains is a very light, sweet, lemon tea scent. 

I think I'm going to hold on to my decant and see how this ages; the wet stage was SO GOOD, but I need it to last longer on my skin.

Mango, tangerine, orange, whiff of additional sweet fruits and white tea and a touch of red musk underneath. This is a very mango+citrus blend. Medium throw, average wear length.

But than mango and fruit thoooo.

Not too cacophonous. Sweet fruit with a slight floral edge from the tuberose. It's very bright and fun, but not too child-like. It didn't last very long on me, though. Maybe 4 hours.